Nuacht ó Scoil Náisúinta Breandán Naofa 22/6/18
- Graduation- Well done and congratulations to our sixth class pupils of 2018 on their graduation, which was held in the school hall on Wednesday last. A big thanks to all the pupils, both past and present, who participated in the Mass and to Mrs. O’Brien, Ms. Fahy, Mrs. Murphy, Ms. O’Connor, Mrs. Collins and Ms. Fleming for all their help in the organisation, running and preparation of the event. Also a big thanks to the 5th Class parents, who organised baking for the event and to all the parents who helped out on the evening. We wish our sixth class pupils the very best of luck in their big move to secondary school next year and thank them for their immense contribution to our school the past 8 years. Go n-éirí an t-adh libh.
- Class Arrangements 2018/2019 School Year-
Junior and Senior Infants- Ms. O’Connor
1st and 2nd Class- Mrs. O’Brien
3rd and 4th Class- Mrs. Murphy
5th and 6th Class- Mr. Horan
Learning Support- Ms Fahy and Mrs Collins
- Music DVD- A DVD containing clips of some performances from present and past pupils of St. Brendan’s will be filmed on this Monday, June 25th in the school. Pupils from 3rd to 6th are asked to wear their new uniforms on Monday for the event. Pupils from 1st to 6th are also asked to bring in their tin whistles on Monday. The DVD will be available for purchase later in the year.
- School Reports- School Reports, School Calendars, Booklists and a Uniform Information Note were posted to parents today. The School Calendar, Booklists and Uniform Information will be available to view on the school blog also at the end of next week.
- Ice Cream Fun Day- Ice Cream Fun Day in aid of Down Syndrome Cork will take place on this Tuesday, June 26 at 12pm approx. Pupils are encouraged to bring in €2 to support the event. All support would be greatly appreciated.
- Crumlin Children’s Hospital- A crazy hair/non uniform day was held on Friday last in aid of Crumlin Children’s Hospital. €200 was raised on the day for this excellent cause. Well done to all the pupils on their great hairstyles.
- Medal Presentation-. A medal presentation for the victorious boys hurling team will be held in conjunction with our Ice Cream Fun Day on June 26. All welcome.
- School Holidays– The school will close at 12pm on Wednesday, June 27 for the summer holidays. School will recommence again on Thursday, August 30 at 9.20am.
Le gach dea ghuí,